Get Rid of Bee Swarm through Bee Removal and Extermination in Irvine, CA
While having a single bee on your property isn’t a cause for alarm, a colony on your property can be a nightmare. While a single honey bee will sting you once and then die, a group of them all stinging you at once could lead to medical complications, including death.
Once these bees have taken up residence on your property, you need to look into bee removal in Irvine. Ignoring them will give the bee colonies more time to grow and to expand into structures where they can cause damage to your home. Often, they will begin to fill the area between walls and in the attic and the honey will begin to damage walls and ceilings. Since most hives will last for years, this problem will only grow worse with time.
Because of the nature of things, it will also be important that you don’t attempt bee extermination in Irvine on your own. Trying to force them out without protective clothing will result in severe stings and they will do all they can to protect their hive. Since a single hive can have anywhere from 20,000 – 100,000 bees at any time, you need to be realistic about dealing with the bees on your own.
Once you have handles the bees, the honeycomb isn’t going to come loose easily either. A professional will need to break it apart and properly clean up the liquid honey to avoid ants and other potential problems that may occur.
When it comes to bee removal in Irvine, you need to ensure that you find a professional who can properly and safely deal with this problem. Due to the sensitive nature of this process, there are some important things to look for to ensure that you are hiring the right professional for the job. They will include:
- Individual has previous experience with bee removal in Irvine.
- Service provider is licensed, bonded and insured as required in the area.
- All required equipment is on hand and they have the knowledge on how to use it.
- They provide fast, courteous service and ensure that your family and pets are protected at all times.
- They provide cleanup of everything from the remains of the bees, to the hive, honey and honeycomb in your home.
- They treat the area so that there isn’t a potential for a infestation in the near future.
If you are dealing with bees, you can’t afford to wait any longer. It is important that you take a moment to contact the Bee Detectives and deal with the problem before it gets out of hand. You can contact them at 714-546-4510 or 949-342-4510 and schedule a service call today. With their fast response and attention to the matter, they can give you some peace of mind.